Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Day

I'm so glad you decided to stop by the grill!! I'm excited that June is here. Not so excited to be turning another year older, but feeling fortunate to have the opportunity to have another birthday the 11th of this month. We are looking forward to getting our pool open hopefully this coming weekend. We have so much fun family time around that swimming pool every summer. Today has been such a great Tuesday. I started this week off spending much needed time with God each morning. I would encourage you to spend time everyday even if just for 10minutes reading God's word. So far this week I have spent 30minutes at lunch reading about Paul in the book of Acts. And then taking a 30minute. WOW!! the activities combined are really making a difference in my days. So what a concept rest & the Lord. I believe Jesus said (paraphrasing) Come to me all who are burdened and I'll give you rest. Read the Word then take a nap !! It's great. Have a blessed day and remember to live for Christ, He died for you.
All 4 HIM, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment