Thursday, June 25, 2009

Walking with Jesus

Good morning & thanks for stopping by the GRILL! Well today is the day I've decided to start an exercise program.....YIKES & YUCK! I know what your probably thinking ...yeah right for a week if I'm lucky. Maybe it'll last a week maybe longer, but for today the important thing is I'm starting. Last night at VBS my children got really cool rubber bracelets that say "walking with JESUS" and have feet prints all around the bracelet. I'm wearing one of them today. As I started this post and looked at my bracelet I thought how funny that the day I decide to start walking I'm wearing a walking with Jesus bracelet. One of my favorite scripture verses, and the first verse I ever memorized is Phil 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" So as I put on my walking shoes later today and begin that exercise journey I will not be alone... because with Christ in my heart where ever I go what ever I do I'll be "WALKING WITH JESUS"
Have a blessed day and what ever your plans are today take Jesus with you.
All 4 Him,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment