Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New sight on Old Scripture

Hey ya'll -thanks for stopping by the GRILL ! As I read my Bible yesterday I read a verse I've probably read over several times within my life, but this time it stopped me and it found it's way to my heart.
Romans 15:13 "May the God that gives hope fill you with great joy. May you have perfect peace as you trust in Him. May the power of the Holy Spirit fill you with hope." WOW! that is a wonderul verse especially when you make it personal by adding your name in it. And that perfect peace is exactly what I felt last night as I ejoyed a wonderful evening with my family. I don't think the TV was even turned on yesterday at our home until after 9pm. We had the best time eating dinner, talking, laughing, and then Jim and I were studying God's word together for tonight's lesson at church. It was so enjoyable to be together in that process and to see God add and take from our lesson plan to make it what he intends for it to be tonight.
I hope that you will allow great joy and perfect peace in your life regardless of circumstances or current situations as you hope in our one God and have faith in His one son Jesus Christ. We would love to hear from you. Have a wonderful Wednesday! Be sure to drop by the Grill anytime you have a chance to hang out and see what's on fire for God's desire.
All 4 HIM,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment