Thursday, July 23, 2009

Changes

Hey everybody. Thanks for dropping by. Well it's been an emotional week for me. I'm so excited about my new employment opportunity, and at the exact same time I'm sad about leaving the relationships & friends I have at my current company. I look forward to what God is opening up for me. I've got a confession to make. I have not spent the time with God the last few weeks that I need to. I've aloud other things take the place of that much needed alone time with him. So my plan I hope to spend all day tomorow alone just me and my Jesus. Reading his word (outside by the pool of course) and spending time in prayer and just listening to God's small still voice. I pray that I will really spend the day devoted to being no where else in my thoughts or actions than setting at the feet of Jesus. Wouldn't it be AWESOME to be with Jesus everyday. We are if we have a relationship with him. I sometimes forget that because he isn't here in the physical sense where I can see him, touch him, but when I stop and really talk to Jesus I can FEEL him.
If I can leave this blog today with one thought it would be make sure your happy. Happiness means different things to different people but even if life isn't perfect (and it never will be on this earth) we can be happy knowing that if we live with Jesus in our hearts and we stay walking closely with Him in all things we can be happy in our life.
Have a blessing today. Just look up and thank God for where ever you are today.
All 4 Him,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment